Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back to normal

We have been living in a hotel for over a month now. We have 23 more days before we can move into our house. Gradually we are getting settled in the new area. We love the area here. We both have our cars now and we both started work this week. I like my new office. The people are really nice and I think I will like the job. Shaun wasn't really sure where we was going to work and what he was going to do until Wednesday. He thinks he is going to like it though. He even have his own office.
Nicole also started daycare this week. It was rough for me to drop her off. I know she will like it, but I will just miss spending the day with her. She is always so happy and she has been so much fun. The daycare is great and she seems to like it. She is in a room with other kids under a year. This is really the first time she has been around kids around her age. I think having a regular routine is helping her sleep, too. She is getting much better when I put her to bed.
23 more days and we will finally be so much closer to a normal routine and life. We can't wait!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment